Banquet Server On-Call | Oceanside
Job Description Summary:
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department are served on time and that all of FoodServ Staffing’s professional standards are upheld.
- Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
- Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
- Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
- Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
- Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s).
- Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
- Must be TIPS Certified.
- Previous serving experience
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.